Vibha Striders is a premier endurance run/walk training program in Silicon Valley. Over the last several years, Vibha Striders has coached, motivated and empowered hundreds of new and experienced runners to fulfill their aspirations to complete marathons, half marathons and 10ks.
- Personalized training, with a focus on injury free running and/or walking
- Expert Coaches, who have successfully completed several long distance races including ultra marathons and marathons, meet with all trainees weekly and can be reached out to over email, phone and in person through the week
- Local mentors, who run with you in your home or work neighborhood, providing knowledge, motivation and accountability
- Workshops on nutrition and running gear
- Social, close-knit family environment
Why Vibha Striders
- No previous experience required. Over 75% of Vibha striders have no previous endurance running or walking experience
- Adults of all ages welcome – every year, Vibha Striders span across 22 to 60 years of age
- Local mentor groups across the South and East Bay Area incl. Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Los Gatos, Campbell, Evergreen, Fremont, the list keeps growing
- Weekend runs with the full group on various, beautiful bay area trails incl. Los Gatos Creek Trail, Coyote Creek Trail (San Jose), Oracle Bay Trail (Redwood Shores), Alameda Creek Trail (Saratoga), Stevens Creek Trail (Mountain View), Joe’s Trail (Saratoga) and many more
- An active alumni group, many of whom continue to participate in various races and inspire each other, years after doing their first program with Vibha
- Social events including ice breaker parties, finish line parties, family picnics and more!
All the above, while actively supporting and helping educate underprivileged children in India.